Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Back again

So, here we are again. I haven't posted in awhile, mostly because I couldn't get myself to 'want' to post again. I think I was just about prepared for blog abandonment, but in the last couple of weeks, I've really felt like logging in and posting about some of the stuff I've been up to.

I think I will. In my next blog post, I'll prepare some pictures of some of the things I've been up to. Some of them are already on my Ravelry/FB page, but not here.

In the meantime, I've been really digging the idea of designing a pink knitted robot. I've searched Ravelry a couple of times looking for a suitable pattern to make for baby c but haven't really found anything that I like. I seem to like the big, square-headed ones with rectangular bodies. I think that I'll make a panel for the front separately so that it will be easier to add buttons, applicae, etc.

I can't wait!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yarn Says:

Your article is amazing I got an effective knowledge from you article. I want to read more about your other articles on Yarn and Cotton yarn