Monday, February 28, 2005

Ha! I'm armed with dpns!


sock yarn/pattern from SWAK Posted by Hello

So as previously mentioned, Rick and I went to SWAK and after walking around for about an hour looking at books and all sorts of yummy yarn that was on sale, I settled on four colors of Regia by, get this name-Schachenmayr. The above picture didn't really catch the bright colors of the yarn. I chose a bright pink, purple, blue and kind of a sea-foam green. Armed with these colors and my new pattern for a basic sock, I plan on knitting A REALLY LONG PAIR OF SOCKS! This should be interesting. Stay tuned for updates.


First flower of Spring! Posted by Hello

I found this flower over at my Dad's neighbor's house. It was so cute, and well...purple, that I knew I had to have a picture of it to share. As much as I'd like to wear my hats and scarves all year, I'm eager for Spring to take over and kick Winter's butt. I'm tired of being cold. Tornado season-here I come!


Sleeping Freya next to the window Posted by Hello

As promised, I have delivered unto you an adorable picture of Freya. I took it yesterday while she was snoozing next to the window on her 'perch'.

In other news, my room-mate is searching for a decent server for me so that I can add some cool things to my blog like percentage bars for my projects. I also plan on adding buttons to my sidebar and maybe creating a gallery for my finished projects of the year. I'm definitely looking forward to that. In the meantime, I'm thinking I may go look for a new template. Hmm...

No comments: