Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Progress

No pictures right now, I'm in a hurry to get ready for work and am procrastinating.

It's been awhile since you last saw Rogue. I shall have to post a picture tonight, as I am roughly 8 rows from the end of the hood on the right side of the hood, and then all there is to it is grafting. The sleeves shall have to wait a little longer, however, although I don't really want them to. Why, might you ask? What? What do you mean, haven't I tortured you long enough? Why I oughta....

Anyway, the reason that the sleeves shall have to wait is because of another project that I have recently taken on. I've been knitting a simple shawl for my great-aunt Oletta, who is in the hospital being treated for cancer. I wanted to make her something to go over her shoulders when she sits up to talk with visitors, and I thought this would be nice. I'm making it out of Elsebeths Lavold's Silky Wool in a dark plum, a lighter mauvish color, and probably one stripe in the middle of a dark marroon.

Another project that I am designing myself is secret. I will only saw one thing about it-angora. The rest you shall discover at a later time. Mwa ha ha ha ha!

Now off to work I go!

No comments: