Monday, November 14, 2005

Progress/w pictures

Okay, so here are the pictures previously promised. The first is of Rogue, with the hood image displayed.















You might notice that the hood is not connected, nor does it appear to be finished in any way, shape or form. That is correct. This is a daunting task, with lots of grafting and this:















Yes, those are needles all over the hood. Three sets of them. It's my own fault, since I hate stitch-holders, and didn't want to just run yarn through the loops.

Next on the list is my Aunt Oletta's shawl:















To me it seems like it's taking forever to work on this shawl. Rick says that it's actually moving along faster and insists that I have not fallen victim to the knitting black-hole. I'm just about done with the second color stripe...just five more balls of yarn to go.

Five more endless balls of...



that's right, seed stitch. Seed stitch is a beautiful, beautiful stitch. I love it. I do not love it enough to ever make an entire shawl out of it ever again. It's chaffing, and I want to start something new.


Hm....something new...



It's winter...I want to knit a hat.

More to come on that later.

No comments: