Thursday, September 21, 2006

Everybody Should be a Pirate!

So, since Talk Like a Pirate day was missed on this blog (it was earlier this week), I thought that you might enjoy this:





My pirate name is:


Bloody Bess Bonney



Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network


Anyone who knows me will know that this is very fitting.

In addition to that, I wore my Hello Kitty shirt that has a picture of Hello Kitty dressed up like a pirate (patch and all) next to a treasure chest that says beneath the scene, 'It's all about the booty'.

Rock on, Hello Kitty, rock on.

Ok, on that note, I'm going to get back to work...on the dockets for tonight? Why more packing of course!

2 comments:

soxchik said...

You have a great pirate name. I do not know what I did wrong on the pirate test, but I got a crummy name. Mine was so nasty that I decided not to play pirate. Growl.

soxchik said...

But I will do a red scarf!