Has anybody noticed that I stress out easily? Rick seems convinced that if I am not in somewhat of a semi-stressed or busy state that I would just flat lose it. Mind out the door. (Hey now, you with the smart comment-you'd better hold on to that one for now.)
The baby update is as follows:
- We still have no name yet, although we've been tossing around some for the last week or so. There has been effort put forward on that, I promise. We're not going to have some nameless little girl running around the planet if we have anything to do with it.
- Also, we have begun to seriously consider baby furniture. We figure that this is important, as she will eventually need to have a place to sleep that is not inside me. Also-who possibly could have known that there is so much baby furniture out there? We narrowed it down to white furniture, as we are doing her room in plumish-purples and pinks with flowers and butterflies and the room has white trim.
- This weekend, there will be furniture moving and attic stuffing as the nursery is currently occupied by stuff.
- In addition, there will be knitting this weekend. As stated above, there has been lots of knitting, and I am currently working on the Estonian Lullaby Baby Blanket from Fiber Trends. I have realized after starting this exactly how much work I have cut out for me. Hopefully it will go fast, since it's pretty close to the sock lace pattern I just finished knitting (and shall show you when I get off my posterior and actually post the pictures I've taken.
- One last thing-I have, since moving into this house, worked fairly hard to make sure that everything stays pretty clean. As of late, I've begun to somewhat obsess about the cleaning thing. I have yet to decide if this is healthy or not, this somewhat obsessive 'nesting'. It ended with me on Sunday in the bathroom scrubbing the tile on the floor of the shower for 4 hours or so (you have no idea the state that the previous owners left the shower-it's awful). It has led me to discover this cleaning product line, which Rick doesn't mind me using because there are WAAAAY less fumes than the normal stuff I use, and is better for the environment. Go check it out. They sell it at Target.
That is all for now as I am at work on my lunchbreak and they probably would like for me to return from it. Jobs are funny that way.