I started by doing a little Spring cleaning in my wip bin, and found a washcloth I had just started made out of Tweedy Cotton Classic by Tahki. I used the leaf lace washcloth pattern from a Fiber Trends leaflet 'Bathing Beauties'. Some amount of time later, I finished the washcloth.
Blog post derailment:
I bought the soap from here. I use their soap all the time (in fact, there may be some felting soap expeditions once I can get my hands on a bamboo sushi-mat). Go buy some, it's great and way worth it.
This morning when I got up, I saw Rick off to work, looked out back, and saw something growing out by our tree!
Oh, the sock? I knit that out of Tofutsies by SWTC, and Alison's free ankle-sock pattern. I keep finding that I start other socks that I am in love with, and end up ripping them because of sizing issues. I have tiny calves with even tinier ankles and I'm never quite satisfied with how the bulk of some socks look on my legs. I have discussed this with Fae when I tried to knit Monkey by Cookie, and I may end up trying to alter my needle choices from what the pattern calls for. I also purchased Favorite Socks recently, and may play around with socks soon in an attempt to get some of the sock yarn sitting stagnant in my bins used up.
I leave you with a picture that should have been an Eye Candy Friday, however, since I found them today, it is going to be a NATURE MONDAY!