Monday, August 13, 2007

The Imaginary Nature Monday


I am a
Snapdragon


What Flower
Are You?



Imagine a yellow and black swallowtail landing gently on group of honeysuckle flowers. That was the scene in my backyard today, and was my intended Nature Monday. Picasa and Blogger have other ideas, however. When uploading my images, all I'm shown is a blank, white page. So instead, I'm afraid that my results for the online 'what flower are you?' personality quiz will have to suffice.

You will also have to take my word that i actually did do a smidge of knitting in the last couple of days. I've started on Monkey by Cookie, and restarted. Yes, this is the third, THIRD time that I've tried this pattern, and I'm down to size 0's to try to get the sizing right. We'll see.

In the meantime, maybe Picasa and Blogger will get their act together. If they do, I'll get some pictures posted.

2 comments:

SteampunkDreams said...

I'm a canna. Does that mean I'm extremely invasive if left alone?!?

Carol said...

You're a nice flower :) And please tell Blogger we'd like to see the knitting and your garden ;) Come to a decision yet?