Sunday, April 27, 2008

So How About A Non-Baby Post?

I don't know about you guys, but I am so incredibly glad that it's Spring right now. My camera's shudder has been snapping away to gather some Nature Monday posts. Some tulips from my front garden:




















This week was the OKC Arts Festival, and my Mom came down so that she could go with us. It was great fun, and we painted some pottery and found a little wall-hanging that we liked. Invariably, my favorite part of the Arts Festival is the wind-powered art (click for big):




















Oh, and I realized the other day that I had not yet shown you my Waving Lace socks I finished awhile back. I assure you that no flowers were harmed in the making of these photographs:














I knit them out of Knit Pick's Gloss in Serengeti and I loved the pattern. I think they took something around the area of three weeks to climb off my needles, and only because I took a week-and-a-half break from them in the middle.

This has been your non-baby blog post. We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

2 comments:

Carol said...

I've been away from reading lately. What pretty flowers and gorgeous socks!

soxchik said...

Hey, nice socks. And Happy Mother's Day!